Rural Inspire aims to inspire rural young people and raise the achievements and aspirations of students in rural and remote schools, develop their motivation, and increase their ability to choose and achieve positive career, life and learning goals.
All photography and graphics are provided by Xavier Healy
Rural Inspire will improve the outcomes of rural education for young Victorians.
Powered by a team of young people, Rural Inspire believes in the fundamental resilience & brilliance of young people.
We imagine a world where all young people can showcase their unique skills and experience, despite the postcode of their upbringing.
Rural Inspire aims to inspire rural young people and to raise their achievements & aspirations, develop their motivation, and to increase their ability to choose and achieve positive career, life and learning goals.
What we aim to do -
- We will remind rural young people that they can achieve.
- We will expose rural young people to new ideas.
- We will activate new connections across rural Victoria's young people, our schools, and our community organisations.
- We will spark inspiration, and we will bring people together.
- We will get people thinking, and we will get people acting.
- We will facilitate connections between rural youth & rural successful people.
- We will see an improvement in the outcomes of rural education.